Process Energy Optimization and Management
B&W MEGTEC’s industry-leading experience in air handling, drying, heating, cooling, process and combustion control can help to improve the operating efficiency of your facility and maximize the performance of your equipment.
B&W MEGTEC can help improve your operating efficiencies by analyzing current process energy usage and offer solutions to reduce your energy consumption.
Through this process, B&W MEGTEC can:
- Maintain the equipment to manufacturers specifications
- Understand the process and obtain baseline energy usage
- Review the process to reduce airflow and temperature
- Improve process interface dampers & controls to reduce system demand
- Investigate energy funding programs and project ROI
- Investigate system retrofits, controls upgrades, more efficient heat exchangers, new ceramic medias, replace obsolete components
- Consider secondary heat recovery
- Investigate potential replacement with new energy efficient system
Contact B&W MEGTEC today to discuss your application and find out how we can help you to optimize your process energy.