Lab Coating Lines for Short Production Runs or Development Work
B&W MEGTEC has developed a modular, compact laboratory coating line designed for short production runs or developmental work. B&W MEGTEC’s coating line offers the capability of producing up to 250 mm wide coated substrates running at speeds up to 3 meters/minute.
The coating line consists of the following equipment:
- Cantilevered unwind and winder
- Precision coating module with comma coater or slot die coater
- Convection dryer with either impingement or flotation nozzles to dry the coated side of the web
- Modular, one-piece design requires minimal space for easy installation in a laboratory environment
- Approximate footprint 4500 mm long x 1100 mm wide x 2000 mm high
Contact B&W MEGTEC today to discuss your lab production requirements.