Solvent Recovery, Distillation, Separation and Purification
B&W MEGTEC provides complete systems for liquid solvent separation and purification. Water soluble solvents and multiple solvent mixtures may need to be separated from the water and/or separated into their individual components prior to reuse. B&W MEGTEC offers complete extractive and azeotropic multicomponent distillation systems for the separation and purification of solvent mixtures.
Depending on customer and process requirements, our systems can be designed for either continuous or batch operations. In applications where the decanted water phase contains solvent levels which cannot be sent directly to drain or existing water treatment facilities, we provide a steam or air stripping column for solvent removal prior to discharge.
Typical processes/products that use recovered solvents for reuse are:
- Semiconductor and electronics
- Membrane production
- Soil vapor extraction and groundwater remediation
- Foam production
- Rubber-coated fabric production
- Paper, film and foil coating
- Publication and packaging gravure printing
Contact B&W MEGTEC to talk with our experts in liquid solvent distillation and purification.
- Distillation & Purification Systems
- Treatment of effluent from regenerable carbon adsorption solvent recovery systems.