Parts and Technical Support
Replacement or spare parts are available for MEGTEC equipment and MEGTEC family predecessor companies:
- TEC Systems: Dryers and Ovens
- Wolverine: Oxidizers
- MEG: Dryers, Splicers and Pasters
- Thermo Wisconsin: Dryers, Ovens, Thermal Oxidizers
- KATEC: Thermal Recuperative Oxidizers
- Enkel / Amal: Splicers and Pasters
- Vara Technology: Solvent Recovery & Distillation Equipment
- Suttcliffe Croftshaw: Solvent Recovery & Distillation Equipment
- Sutcliffe Speakman: Solvent Recovery & Biological Treatment Equipment
- Ross Air Systems: Dryers and Ovens
MEGTEC has more than 50 technical support representatives located regionally throughout the globe to support our customers. Each MEGTEC service technician is factory-trained and safety certified.
MEGTEC service representatives are available to give in-plant or in-house training for our customers on any MEGTEC product.
MEGTEC has a spare and replacement parts distribution network with parts inventory in the following countries with parts for urgent or non-urgent shipments, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Australia • China • France • Germany • Sweden • United Kingdom
Contact us at email@example.com or fill out the Request for Information form for non-urgent requests, or click on “Contact” for telephone contact information for parts or technical support in your region
Trained Parts Support Personnel
Your spare parts representative is a technician who can search your equipment records and determine what replacement or spare parts are available or what upgrades and retrofits have been developed for your machine.
- Replacement and spare parts based on your equipment record
- Consumable parts such as splice tape, splicing tabs, brakes, gasketing, ignitors
- Upgrade kits to improve the reliability and efficiency of your equipment
- New dampers or burners for your equipment or expansion projects