Parts & Technical Support
Replacement or spare parts are available for B&W MEGTEC equipment and B&W MEGTEC family predecessor companies:
- TEC Systems: Dryers and Ovens
- Wolverine: Oxidizers
- MEG: Dryers, Splicers and Pasters
- Thermo Wisconsin: Dryers, Ovens, Thermal Oxidizers
- KATEC: Thermal Recuperative Oxidizers
- Enkel / Amal: Splicers and Pasters
- Vara Technology: Solvent Recovery & Distillation Equipment
- Sutcliffe Croftshaw: Solvent Recovery & Distillation Equipment
- Sutcliffe Speakman: Solvent Recovery & Biological Treatment Equipment
- Ross Air Systems: Dryers and Ovens
- TurboSonic Technologies, Inc., particulate control, liquid atomization technologies
B&W MEGTEC has more than 50 technical support representatives located regionally throughout the globe to support our customers. Each B&W MEGTEC service technician is factory-trained and safety certified.
B&W MEGTEC service representatives are available to give in-plant or in-house training for our customers on any B&W MEGTEC product.
For urgent Parts or Technical Support in your region, click on “Contact” (for telephone contact information), choose your region. Then please choose the product you are inquiring about.
For non-urgent requests, please fill out the Request for Information form.
B&W MEGTEC has a spare and replacement parts distribution network with parts inventory in the following countries with parts for urgent or non-urgent shipments, 24 hours a day 7 days a week:
Your spare parts representative is a technician who can search your equipment records and determine what replacement or spare parts are available or what upgrades and retrofits have been developed for your machine.
- Replacement and spare parts based on your equipment record
- Consumable parts such as splice tape, splicing tabs, brakes, gasketing, ignitors
- Upgrade kits to improve the reliability and efficiency of your equipment
- New dampers or burners for your equipment or expansion projects