Zero Speed Splicers
B&W MEGTEC offers printers and publishers zero-speed splicers for splicing of pre-printed rolls in register.
The B&W MEGTEC SE automatic zero-speed splicer allows printers to maintain optimum press performance. The versatile design of the B&W MEGTEC SE zero-speed splicer provides improved quality.
SE Zero-Speed Splicer Specifications
Zero-speed splicer with reel shafts for single-wide newspaper and semi-commercial heatset applications
- Web Width: 1020 mm (40”)
- Maximum reel diameter: 1270 mm (50”)
- Roll weight: 1135 to 1587 kg (2500 to 3500 lbs)
- Maximum speed: 6.6 to 7.6 m/s (1300 to 1500 fpm)
Design Features and Benefits of the SE Splicer
- Highly responsive web tension control
- Minimal core waste
- Innovative automatic splice trigger
- Accurate web tension control
- Dual unwind
- Accommodates two full rolls of paper
Contact B&W MEGTEC today to discuss the benefits of our zero-speed splicer that can improve your production efficiency.