Solvent Recovery Systems
Design Features and Performance Advantages
- Based on more than 90 years of experience and thousands of installations
- Very high emission control efficiencies to exceed regulatory requirements
- Low energy cost and fully automatic to reduce operating costs
- The right metallurgy to minimize corrosion and low maintenance cost
- Flow capacities from 500 to 750,000 SCFM
- Complete pre-assembled skid-mounted systems up to 25,000 SCFM
- Complete, total turnkey large capacity systems
Contact B&W MEGTEC today to discuss your solvent recovery application and find out how we can help.
A simple and effective method for removing VOC, solvents and odors from manufacturing process emissions.
A range from simple stand-alone units to skid-mounted packages.
Proprietary systems, high efficiency removal of NMP and NEP.
B&W MEGTEC designs, supplies and installs Solvent Recovery Systems that utilize regenerative activated carbon adsorption, condensation, scrubbing and distillation technologies to control Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) and Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP) vapor emissions from solvent-based manufacturing processes to comply with environmental regulations, and recover the solvents for reuse, generating substantial savings.
Multitude of solvents recovered
B&W MEGTEC Solvent Recovery Systems treat streams with a multitude of solvents, such as Chlorinated, Fluorinated, Brominated, HFCs, Hydrocarbons (aromatic and aliphatic), Ketones, Esters, Alcohols, DMF.
Diverse Industries served
B&W MEGTEC Solvent Recovery Systems control vapor emissions and recover high purity solvents for reuse from diverse industries/manufacturing processes such as:
- Lithium-ion battery electrode manufacturing
- Synthetic film & fiber manufacturing (membranes, battery separators)
- Pharmaceuticals (tablet coating, fluid bed drying, condenser vents)
- Paper film & foil coating (magnetic media, adhesive tape)
- Gravure printing (publications, packaging & product)
- Chemical manufacturing (hydrogen peroxide, munitions)
- Electronics (photoresist)
- Rubber (offset printing blankets, gloves, gaskets, balls)
- Plastics (foam)
- Chemical etching
- Food products (extraction & drying)
- Remediation (soil vapor extraction; air strippers)
- Waste water treatment (Solvent removal)
Click here to read more about our environmental product portfolio:
Environmental Compliance & Energy Efficiency Improvement: Gas Cleaning and Purification of Solvents
Please click here to read about B&W MEGTEC after-sale services for Solvent Recovery and Distillation products: