Upgrade Kits & Technical Bulletins
Your equipment has given you years of excellent support, but in many cases, the machine outlives its parts. B&W MEGTEC has developed a wide range of replacement parts kits to support your equipment where original components may now be obsolete. To increase the reliability of your equipment, B&W MEGTEC recommends that you proactively upgrade your equipment to current standards.
In addition to upgrade kits for replacement of obsolete components, B&W MEGTEC also has kits available for consumable parts that match your equipment size and needs
Upgrade and Technical bulletins are available for B&W MEGTEC equipment and B&W MEGTEC family predecessor companies. Check the list of bulletins. If you do not see an upgrade bulletin for your machine, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Request for Information form, or contact your MEGTEC regional office.
- TEC Systems: Dryers and Ovens
- Wolverine: Oxidizers
- MEG: Dryers, Splicers and Pasters
- Thermo Wisconsin: Dryers, Ovens, Thermal Oxidizers
- KATEC: Thermal Recuperative Oxidizers
- Enkel / Amal: Splicers and Pasters
- Vara Technology: Solvent Recovery & Distillation Equipment
- Sutcliffe Croftshaw: Solvent Recovery & Distillation Equipment
- Sutcliffe Speakman: Solvent Recovery & Biological Treatment Equipment
- Ross Air Systems: Dryers and Ovens
- TurboSonic: Gas Cleaning and Conditioning Equipment
- Sonic Development: Dust Collection Systems
- Western Precipitation: Wet ESP
- Joy Western: Wet and Dry ESP, Scrubbers
- Joy Environmental: Wet ESP
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Click here for upgrade bulletins for chill stands, infeeds, rewinders, air turns, and other press auxiliary equipment.
- Click here for upgrade bulletins for Coanda, Dual-Dry, Megair, Phazer, Legend air flotation, roll support and other dryer models.
- Click here for upgrade bulletins for Cleanswitch, Enterprise, Millennium, Magnum, Quantum, Spectrum and other oxidizer models.
- Click here for upgrade bulletins for Enkel/Amal models, MEG models, AR, Butler and other splicer models.