Wet Electrostatic Precipitator Systems for Particulate Control
The SonicKleen™ Wet Electrostatic Precipitator (WESP) provides high efficiency control of submicron particulate, heavy metals, acid mists and fumes.
Design Features & Performance Advantages
- Maintenance-free gas flow distribution system
- Perforated plates at gas inlet uniformly distribute flue gas to collection tubes
- Large diameter perforations prevent particulate buildup that could cause plugging and related maintenance issues
- High voltage system
- Rigid high voltage frame suspended at four points by rugged and durable ceramic insulators
- Zero purge air system design available
- Insulator compartments designed so that insulators are out of gas stream and easily accessible; online maintenance available
Contact B&W MEGTEC today to find out which particulate filter design is best for your application.